We provide Mechanical Repairs & Servicing to various makes and models including new vehicle scheduled servicing. We can also supply & fit a large range of aftermarket, secondhand and/or Genuine Parts as well as 4WD Accessories.
WHO ARE WE?
- O’Brien 4WD Centre was established by a local farming family, Chris & Marlene O’Brien in October 1983
- Originally commenced as 4WD Second Hand Parts sales outlet and then, due to demand, expanded to the operation of a full workshop to fit parts and repair 4WD’s
- Over the years it has progressed to what it is today – a retailer of New Aftermarket & Genuine 4WD Parts & Accessories as well as an environmentally friendly workshop to carry out servicing & repairs on various makes & models of 4WD’s
- In December 2006, after 23 years of growth and development, the business was sold to Mark & Anita Teakle
- Our Team Members are;
- Barry McConkey – Workshop Supervisor
- Richard Kramer – Parts Manager
- Geoff Bishop – Parts Interpreter
- Damian Sutton – Qualified Mechanic
- Harry Reynolds – Mechanic (not pictured)
- Casey Bagley – Mechanic
- Ann Ullrich – Accounts Department
WHERE ARE WE?
- We are located at 6 Boyd Street, which is just off Flores Rd in the light industrial area
- We can also be found via our website – obrien4wd.com.au or our facebook page www.facebook.com/obrien4wd
WHAT DO WE DO?
- In our aftermarket and genuine 4WD parts category, we offer a very wide and varied range of engine parts & complete units, & all other 4WD components including, but not limited to; Cooling, Brakes, Clutches, Panels, Belts, Mirrors, Glasses, Headlights, Taillights, Exhaust Systems, Suspension including shock absorbers, springs, bushes, u-bolts, air bags, Filters, Seats, Batteries, just to name a few
- Examples of our 4WD Accessory range include Overhead consoles, Mudflaps, Towbars & Hitches, Oils & Lubricants, Recovery equipment inc. winches, snatch straps, exhaust jacks, Spot lights, Cargo barriers, Roof Rack Systems and accessories, Bullbars, Dual battery systems, Seat Covers, Fridges/Freezers, Drawer Systems & Storage Solutions
- As we are independently owned and operated our brands are quite extensive. We are the distributors of Terrain Tamer, West Coast Suspension, RV Storage Systems and Fyrlyt Spotlights. Some other brands that we supply include ARB, TJM, ORE, Rhino Rack, Hayman Reece, Evakool Fridgmate Fridge/Freezers, Ironman 4X4, Tracklander, Supafit Seat Covers, Black Duck Canvas Seat Covers etc.
- We also sell on an exchange basis serviced gearboxes, transfers, differentials and engines as well as Second Hand or as we would like to call it – “Recycled” Parts
- Services and repairs various makes and models of 4WD’s and passenger vehicles including rebuilding of Gearboxes, Transfers, Differentials & Engines
- Carry out servicing and repairs on new 4WD’s, including new vehicle servicing without voiding the manufacturers’ warranty
- We also have diagnostic scan tools in which are used on the more modern vehicles. The tool can be connected to the vehicles computer system and assists in diagnosing any faults and the like
- Our Workshop Staff are qualified mechanics but also hold their certified repairer’s certificate as required by the MVIB.
- In addition to this, Mark & I, hold a Motor Vehicle Repair Business Licence and a Motor Vehicle Dealers Licence
5% discount on aftermarket parts $5 off hourly labour rate
Address: 6 Boyd Street Geraldton WA 6530
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Phone: 08 9964 1068