John Max Marine is a local Chandlery and Marine supply specialists servicing the Geraldton and Midwest region. Our goods can be found far and wide supplying quality and reliable products for all industries including ; Marine, Truck, industrial, and even your home handy man.
We are both locals and have lived in Geraldton for over 30 years, actively involving ourselves in the local community, including supporting and helping with the Geraldton Yacht club, Geraldton Basketball Association and Geraldton Hockey clubs. We both very much love enjoy living – and supporting our local town.
John has been in business since 1982, with trade qualifications including Shipwrighting, Boatbuilding, Carpentry and fibre glassing. Previous to Max Marine John were building fibreglass, wooden, aluminium boats for the Geraldton fishing industry and general public. His knowledge in the industry is widely known and is always offering best advice to all customers.
Together as a team We are more than happy to go that extra mile and give excellent customer service to supply you with the right product – if we don’t have it we will source it for you! Our advice is always free!
Some of our products include:
- Ropes and mooring lines to suit any size vessel. Double twist, 8 and 12 strands, anchors.
- Chemicals – from hand cleaners though to heavy duty washes.
- Chemicals – rust removal and treatment, all biodegradable and completely environmentally safe.
- Safety gear – Life jacket, lifejacket lights, safety harness, and life rings.
- First aid kits to any grade.
- Wet weather clothing – jackets, boots and bic & brace trousers.
- Radios both hand held and fixed UHF VHF 27 Meg.
- Stainless Steel bolts, screws, nuts, washer all sizes and 316 grade.
- Assorted Stainless Steel hinges.
- Stainless Steel cable, Swaging to 12mm, Anodes.
- Shackles & Chain – stainless steel and galvanize.
- Assorted pulleys, hooks, rod holders.
- Sailing gear, Watches.
- Batteries Marine Pro.
- Paint system – Jotun, Altex, and Hempel brands.
- Anti/foul, non-skid surface coatings.
- Painting materials – tapes, paint brushes.
- Mobil oils, Oil absorbents, Resins and fiber glass.
- Navigation lights, fenders and buoys.
- Pumps – bilge, pressure, mechanical.
- Ice boxes.
- Hoses – fuel, water, bilge sizes range from 8mm to 25mm.
5% off across a wide range
2% off communications and electronics
Address: 405 Marine Terrace Geraldton WA 6530
Hours: 8 a.m - 5 p.m Mon - Fri | 8.30 a.m - 12 Sat (Closed Sun)
Phone: 08 9964 3642